School Physicals and the Physical Forms
A student must have a valid physical in order to participate in all extracurricular sports activities at Red Top Middle School and throughout the Bartow County School System. There are 4 parts that must be completed in order to be cleared to participate and play. A physical is valid for 1 calendar year.
- PreParticipation Physical Evaluation - This is a 2 page* document. It is the History form. BOTH pages must be completed.
- Physical Examination Form - This is a 2 page* document. It is the Doctor's Examination form. BOTH pages must be completed.
- Athletic Participation - This is a 2 page* document. It is the Consent Form and Insurance. Without insurance a student cannot play! If you do not currently have insurance, the School System offers Accident Coverage. Proof of insurance is required before a student plays or practices. All lines of the form need to be initialed.
- Awareness Forms - There are 2 documents, 1 page each*. These are the Awareness forms for Concussion and Cardiac Arrest.
All pages of the forms MUST be completed and signed.
* In the physical packet that may have come home with your student, these 2-page documents are 1 page, front-and-back. Please be sure to sign and initial all areas and all the sheets.